Saturday, July 23, 2005

Responses

Ok, sorry this a bit later than expected. Anyway you can have a look HERE for the responses from the activity we did in studio last week.

So what the heck were we doing? Looking at spaces:(Reminder our group: Lauren, Aga, Rowan and myself Brittany) What were we trying to get at? Initally we had a few ideas of what we wanted to do...things were a bit mish mashed, these are some of them:
* Crossing boundaries/personal space/comfort...stalking
* inbetween spaces, the nooks and crannies, alleys, etc.
* taking of the homeless man's home from elizabeth st.
Sorry if I left things out fellow group members, if you feel I missed out something, leave it in the comments. Hope I haven't been too unclear??

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Cernunnos said...

Whoever's writing it is in the top left corner kicks ass, wish I could write like that instead of my giant ass freak handwriting.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Britt said...

that is nice handwriting...
WHat are you talking about'freak' handwriting? I'm not owning up to my hideous scrawl on that page.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Cernunnos said...

You know, hunchback of notre dame freak, this stuff.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I wouldn't comsider that freak handwriting.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Britt said...

Thank you...because I value your opinion so much. I don't know how I'm going to live with myself knowing that you don't like it...ass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home