Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wait no, I don't have that power...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Minor project:
I've had a few ideas, all pretty lame. THe least so being something along the lines of a dream collection/diary thing. Not written, only visuals; drawings/composite pictures/short animation even.
As I have started this rather late, I already have seven items/dreams/freak outs that I can begin work on to catch up...Hmm yes now to continue dream fuelled sleeping, Only hope that I don't have a dream drought or I'm up shit creek!

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Britt said...

fuck, another dreamless (or non remembered dream) night...

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger liam said...

i can remember dreams. i will put one on my blog. it took a while for the eyes to load, but now i feel slightly sick.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Britt said...

Yes they do tend to cause that effect. I may change it, something less oozey, weepy, pus... Until then get to know:
Milky-Milk pus from eye with 2nd skin growth
weepy-Yellowy from droopy eye
oozey-Thick pus leaky eye
blimpy-giant red thing covering eye
Helen-Extreme bloodshot red.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home