Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!

So I've being trying to do a different style for each of the animation sequences. Some work better than others. I've color coded them, and have worked on a bit of an explanation/background story/run down/Where is this coming from?? kind of thing.

Awesome, I managed to get my brother to the do next drawings for one of the studio animations. I wonder if he realises i want before wednesday? Yes I should probably sort that out. SO I know that at least one won't be completely crap.

There's so much more that Could be put into this Minor project. It's ridiculous that now it's the last week, I'm pumped for it. Like I said, it's going to be a mad rush. So yes, Back to work for me. Ooh, it's exciting again.
Some things to looks forwards to:
*Thumb eating cat
*Red Fox
*Fence able to sever heads
*Hands that personify Raggety (from Rupert bear)
*Locomotive engine.

Yes I know that means diddley to everyone else but me, But it will make sense next week. Well maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home