Tuesday, October 25, 2005

if you are in crossing, don't be looking here

Not the photo album, but a condensed version of the presentation posters. This is like a quick hit. As the portfolio is due next week. I think I'll work on this, removing the photos and replacing them with an animated segment... maybe like the hands getting cut off or something. I don't know, the photos kind of suck at the moment, but they do make viewing it like a brief 'background' info stab to the head?? (This is becomming crazy talk) *ahem* yes.
uh, I suppose you could have a watch of it
Oh yeah, and another thing, once it hits the photos, boy does it drag and stutter and why can't my computer just....play it?

Does it totally suck? Be honest, because if I show this on wednesday and people look at me with a blank stare...*sigh*...I'm going to make porridge...SO over this.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Britt said...

That's pretty much how it goes, of course with a sleeping beauty and armless maiden section...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Cernunnos said...

Yeah, studio's been a bit disappointing this semester, should have fucking done Soumitri's. Slows way down when the photos load, resize them before you stick them in Flash. Love those morphs. A raster background now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home