Thursday, September 29, 2005

Struggling

Have partially completed the newer fatter version of the disembowled character. As of now, I am running low. The cordoroy is not as easy to sew as i first thought it was. It has too much stretch in it, so I have to pay extra attention and care when sewing... I was unable to purchase more of the same Buttons for eyes, as previously used.
I hate the new buttons, they're smaller and ugly. I've stabbed myself countless times when pinning and hand stitching stuff. My nerves are frayed. I'm pissed off.
I have decided to use the seven characters I already have posted. I don't think I will be able to make ten, as planned... Pictures later tonight.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I hate it so much. I want to cut them up into little peices and bury them, or burn them, or just stomp them into the ground! Things are not going to plan.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Britt said...

Die you stupid cordoroy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home