Saturday, September 24, 2005

the wee bairns

A couple more things from the past few days.
DISMEMBER from cinderella
SEVERE DISMEMBER something like the apple tree??
THORN SCRSTHED Sleeping beauty
EYE PLUCKED
DISOBEYED ORDER the huntsman that disobeyed the quuen from Snowwhite, as he didn't kill snow white.

THere are 7 of these things now, but i think i may do 10.
Kate suggested I look at Princess Donkey ears, for some fuel, as well as bluebeard and the little match girl.

I see these things fitting in to the 'spaces' category. I would like to set them up around parks, dangling from trees.
STILL TO COME:
photos- Guts, fabrics, sewing development, possible locations.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I drew these on the train, over a few rides. On each occasion, the person next to me would be staring, mouth slightly agape.
Excpt for one dude, who was slightly smirking, but then maybe that was at my drawing skill.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Cernunnos said...

Hahaha, yeah, it's always hard not to look at people on public transport, especially when they're doing weird shit, ie drawing dismembered people hanging from trees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home