Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm on the review panel.

OK, I think I'm prepared for studio's review tommorrow. This time I'm last, so I can see what others say, then improve what I've planned...excellent ( mr burns finger tap)
I was finishing off the album thingy and was looking for something to bind the edge. It is so thick, I put on a bulldog clip and it slipped and flew across the room. Ha!
So I found an old school binder and trimmed it up on the guillotine. Covered it with fabric cos it was a weird puke green. The pages only just fit. One of the rings in the binder edge is slightly crap, so the pages if turned quickly catch on it...dang it.
Ah, now to burn a cd with this semesters crap I have produced...It seems so little and insignificant, but then I have learned to do simple/ a step up from dodgy animation, and have become pals with my sewing machine.

I'm going to paint my nails, and wrap up editing some back up stuff for studio.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Cernunnos said...

How did it go Brittany?

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I think it went well, but then maybe i was wrapped up in my own work.
Simone Le Amon was on the review panel too. She had some nice/encouraging stuff to say. Afterwards we made a trade, she could have one the minies, and in return I would receive some bracelets.
...Yeah, free stuff! She of just had it for free like i offered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home