Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The review 26/10

Today we had our review for studio. Although it was a long day, it was fantastic to see everyone stuff, and recap on the work they had done through out the semester.
The major projects were diverse and they seemed fun and interesting (well they were to me)
During our break, I was kind of fretting about not having written or planned anything to say, but becaues I was last I did listen to what others said, and incorporated that in my spiel. Well not such much spiel as blurt, then off track restrained rant about politics of the sewing machine (ugh, I should have buttoned my lip, that was weird)

Peoples comments about the critters gave me confidence that they weren't just some lame mutilated doll. The stupid ring binder of the photo album tore some pages, so I taped it shut, then the pages caught on the edges of the tape. grr

This presentation has left me feeling good. I'm happy with what I produced. It wasn't disapointing. Yes there was heaps more stuff I had planned, but I can put that in the portfolio...like the unfinished flash version of the album, and a couple other unfinished flash and quicktime movies.

Finally something that wasn't total crap and I didn't have to play by other peoples rules, like denis and that darn multi-tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home